International Asian Studies Programme (IASP) 2016-17 FEES TABLE
Effective Date: Feb 2016
[ Not applicable to MBA students ]
1. FEES TO BE SETTLED IN ADVANCE PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL
(Payment of less than or equal to HK$3,000 should be settled by Online Payment. Payment of over HK$3,000 MUST be settled by Bank Draft in Hong Kong Dollars and made payable to “The Chinese University of Hong Kong”. Proof of online payment / bank draft should be sent to the Office of Academic Links together with the completed acceptance documents.)
2. FEES TO BE SETTLED UPON YOUR ARRIVAL
- Fee items included in student invoice may vary according to agreement between home university and CUHK.
- Programme fee covers fees for tuition, basic medical care, one official transcript and Chinese proficiency courses of a maximum of 6 units.
- Hostel deposit (after deduction of repair charge and/or outstanding fees, if any) will be refunded to students within 4 – 5 months after the check out day.
- Associate postgraduate students are required to pay the hostel related fees (including hostel fee and residents’ association fee) before the term starts. Only single room is available.
- Caution money is a security deposit for using campus facilities. Students should fill out a credit card payment authorization form for their caution money upon arrival. This credit card payment will not be processed unless students have outstanding fees at CUHK after completion of the programme.
- Hostel and related fees include hostel fee, air-conditioner installation, maintenance charge, and other miscellaneous fees (e.g. hostel laundry fee, college student association fee and college fee). The exact hostel fee varies from hostel to hostel and type of room. Air-conditioning charge is excluded.
- Students who are assigned to Morningside College / S.H. Ho College / C.W. Chu College are required to join a certain number of mandatory college communal dinners every week (additional meal charge required).
- Please contact Faculty of Law, CUHK for programme fee and accommodation arrangement if you are a Faculty of LAW exchange/study abroad student.
- The above fees are subject to change.
* Subject to confirmation
THE UNIVERSITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE FEES AND PAYMENT TERMS